One can, Two can, Who can, You can!
More Ways to Give:
Choose from a number of ways to contribute to IFCS’ work: gifts of all sizes make a difference!
Donations are tax-deductible. IFCS’s Tax ID: #84- 0579740
Join the Compassion Partner program when you schedule a donation to reoccur on a regular basis. With a monthly donation of as little as $5.00, you partner with others in supporting IFCS to increase impact and work toward sustainable and meaningful change, especially during challenging times. Learn more about the IFCS Compassion Partner Program or sign up now as a recurring donor.
Mail a check to:
Integrated Family Community Services (IFCS)
3370 S. Irving
Englewood, CO 80110
Or, drop a donation off at our office during regular office hours.
There is Power in Planned Giving
Consider the following: 72% of all Americans support the work of charities each year, but only 5.7 percent remember nonprofit organizations in their will or estate plans. WHY? Most people say they were never asked, or didn’t think about it. Everyone can make an impact, regardless of income, and each gift furthers IFCS’ mission to serve our neighbors for generations to come. Integrated Family Community Services is looking to the next fifty years of continued success in alleviating hunger in The Greater Denver Metro Communities and throughout the State of Colorado. Almost everyone has the ability to make a planned gift.
As someone who appreciates the year-round companion programs that we provide, YOU have the power to strengthen and protect our vital life transforming services – today, tomorrow and beyond. Even a modest sized gift can make an enormous difference. All the material things you’ve worked hard for — personal property and assets like retirement funds and insurance policies — these are the tools of charitable gift planning. They allow you to express your beliefs and values. Planned gifts can also provide you with valuable tax benefits and even an additional source of income for life. It’s easy to designate IFCS as a recipient of your planned gift.
Ways to Give:
- Give Cash and assets that can be turned into Cash
- Give in-kind or non-cash donations
- Give Appreciated Stock or Assets
- Bequest Cash, Retirement Holdings, Assets, and Property
- Give Directly from your IRA to maintain mandatory distributions
- Give a Life Insurance Policy
- Create a Charitable Remainder Trust
Simply call us at 303-789-0501 – ext. 111, or (303)725-9894 and speak confidentially with Todd McPherson, Director of Development, or email – email@example.com.
As always, please consult your legal, tax, and financial representatives when making these decisions.
IFCS’ relationship with local businesses, community organizations and service agencies are an integral part of our services. We are always looking for new partners to work with us and help provide resources. Such support helps IFCS respond to the ongoing needs of our community.
Colorado Gives Day is an annual statewide movement to celebrate and increase philanthropy in Colorado through online giving. Community First Foundation and FirstBank encourage all Coloradans to “Give Where You Live” on the first Tuesday of December, by donating to local nonprofits on ColoradoGives.org.
Through a new program called ReFUND CO, Colorado taxpayers now have the opportunity to donate their state tax refunds anonymously to qualifying Colorado nonprofits, including IFCS. To make this donation in support our ongoing work in the community, follow these steps:
- Decide how much of your state tax refund to donate.
- Enter Integrated Family Community Services and our registration number 20033001635 in the “Donate to a Colorado Nonprofit Fund” line on your state income tax return or tax software – or just give this info to your tax preparer when you share your tax documents.
- Smile knowing you’ve helped a cause that matters to you.
Learn more about the ReFUND CO program at RefundWhatMatters.org.
- Log in to your King Soopers or City Market account.
- Go to “My Account,” then Click on “Community Rewards” on the left.
- Search for “IFCS” either by name or using our Non-Profit Organization number NPO: JM179
- Click Enroll.
- You’re all set! Thank you for choosing IFCS for your charitable giving!
New users will need to create an account which requires some basic information, a valid email address and a loyalty card.