Partner & Corporate Giving
Let's collaborate in making a difference.
Welcome to Integrated Family Community Services! We’ve been partnering with the community to alleviate hunger since 1964, and would love to work with you in this mission. We are always looking for new collaborators to help us sustain the resources our community needs to thrive.
Contact Todd for a Conversation
Todd McPherson has been IFCS’ Development Director since 2013, and building bridges in the community makes his day. To begin a conversation about how your business, service, or community group might partner with IFCS, complete the Community Partnership Inquiry Form and Todd will get back to you soon.
Ideas for Partnership
Support from community and corporate partners is a major component in IFCS’ collaborative work to alleviate hunger.
Consider these partnership possibilities:
- Sponsor our annual fundraising gala, Nibbles & Sips.
- Coordinate a group to support and attend Nibbles & Sips.
- Donate a Live or Silent Auction item to Nibbles & Sips.
- Host a food or hygiene drive to help IFCS keep market shelves stocked with the most needed in-kind grocery and toiletry donations.
- Promote IFCS’ Enrichment Programs with a Gift Card or Sponsor Drive:
- Ready, Set, School! provides backpacks, school supplies, and food assistance to income-qualified students in K-8th grade in May.
- FreshThanks provides nutritious, culturally relevant ingredients for special holiday meals in November.
- Helping Hands for the Holidays, provides gifts and food assistance to income-qualified children aged newborn to 10 years in December.
- Plan a visit for your group to tour IFCS; grow awareness of food insecurity while building teamwork through a volunteer or outreach activity.
- Help maintain IFCS’ building, property, and operations with in-kind donations of equipment or services.
- Schedule a group or department volunteer project.
- Participate in a company community service day or apply for matching gift funds to increase your donation.
- Create a custom giving program for your company to actively respond to hunger in our community.
- Do you have another idea? Talk to Todd about what might work best for your company.