Fresh Thanks Food Distribution will be held Saturday, November 20, 2021
Meet us at Arapahoe Community College beginning at 12:00 Noon for contact-free pickup of a Fresh Thanks seasonal grocery box.
Grocery boxes will be distributed while supplies last.
- Anyone in need of a little help this year for their seasonal, holiday meal.
- Distribution is taking place Saturday, November 20, 2021.
- No advanced registration is needed prior to Saturday, November 20, 2021. Please arrive by 12:00 Noon.
- Arapahoe Community College – Littleton Campus, 5900 S. Santa Fe Drive, Littleton, CO 80120
- Enter at S. Santa Fe. Dr & S. Sumner St.
- You may arrive any time after 12:00 Noon.
- Grocery boxes will be distributed while supplies last.
- Please come prepared with the number of adults and children who will benefit from the food, as well as your city of residence.
- People may pick up for more than person/family. When they are asked how many they are picking up, they can mention they are picking up for another household.
Each Fresh Thanks grocery box will contain fresh, seasonal produce and pantry staples for the week.
- Food boxes will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis to 500 households.
- Additional food is available Monday through Friday at IFCS’ location in Englewood.
- Boxes will be distributed in rain, snow or sunshine. If we have to cancel due to extreme weather, check back at our website for updated information.
- To ensure health safety, please remain in your vehicle.
- No, this is a Drive-Thru COVID-19 Safe Distribution. Ask family, friend or neighbor to help with transportation.