Fresh Thanks Food Distribution will be held
Saturday, November 18, 2023.
Meet us at Arapahoe Community College beginning at 12:00 Noon for contact-free pickup of a Fresh Thanks seasonal grocery box.
Grocery boxes of fresh produce and shelf stable pantry items for holiday celebrations will be distributed, while supplies last.
Drive-Thru Distribution FAQs
- Anyone in need of a little help this year for their seasonal, holiday meal.
- Distribution is taking place Saturday, November 18, 2023.
- No advanced registration is needed prior to Saturday, November 18, 2023. Please arrive by 12:00 Noon.
- Arapahoe Community College – Littleton Campus, 5900 S. Santa Fe Drive, Littleton, CO 80120
- Enter at S. Santa Fe. Dr & S. Sumner St.
- Distribution begins at 12:00 Noon.
- Grocery boxes will be distributed while supplies last.
- Please come prepared with the number of adults and children who will benefit from the food, as well as your city of residence.
- You may only pick up for yourself and one other person/family. When you are asked how many you are picking up, you can mention you are picking up for another household. (Limit 2 Fresh Thanks grocery boxes per vehicle)
Each Fresh Thanks grocery box will contain fresh, seasonal produce and pantry staples.
- Food boxes will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis to 500 households.
- Additional food is available Monday through Friday at IFCS’ location in Englewood.
Learn more about The Market @ IFCS.
- Boxes will be distributed in rain, snow or sunshine. If we have to cancel due to extreme weather, check back at our website for updated information.
- To ensure health safety, please remain in your vehicle.
- No, this is a Drive-Thru Food Distribution. Ask family, friend or neighbor to help with transportation.
Need Holiday Gift and Food Support?
Check out our Helping Hands for the Holidays program.