Fresh Thanks Food Distribution will be held
Saturday, November 19, 2022.
Meet us at Arapahoe Community College beginning at 12:00 Noon for contact-free pickup of a Fresh Thanks seasonal grocery box.
Grocery boxes will be distributed while supplies last.
Drive-Thru Distribution FAQs
- Anyone in need of a little help this year for their seasonal, holiday meal.
- Distribution is taking place Saturday, November 19, 2022.
- No advanced registration is needed prior to Saturday, November 19, 2022. Please arrive by 12:00 Noon.
- Arapahoe Community College – Littleton Campus, 5900 S. Santa Fe Drive, Littleton, CO 80120
- Enter at S. Santa Fe. Dr & S. Sumner St.
- Distribution begins at 12:00 Noon.
- Grocery boxes will be distributed while supplies last.
- Please come prepared with the number of adults and children who will benefit from the food, as well as your city of residence.
- You may pick up for more than person/family. When you are asked how many you are picking up, you can mention you are picking up for another household.
Each Fresh Thanks grocery box will contain fresh, seasonal produce and pantry staples.
- Food boxes will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis to 300 households.
- Additional food is available Monday through Friday at IFCS’ location in Englewood.
- Boxes will be distributed in rain, snow or sunshine. If we have to cancel due to extreme weather, check back at our website for updated information.
- To ensure health safety, please remain in your vehicle.
- No, this is a Drive-Thru Food Distribution. Ask family, friend or neighbor to help with transportation.