Interest Form: Rental Assistance
- Reason for requesting financial assistance is NOT connected to loss of wages from the pandemic or COVID-19 sickness.
- Rent payment is due within 10 days, or no more than 1 month past due.
- Active lease for a rental in the Arapahoe County areas of Centennial, Englewood, Glendale, Greenwood Village, Littleton, Sheridan, and unincorporated Arapahoe County.
- Proof of income below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- Leaseholder must be a US Citizen and Colorado Resident.
- Requests for first month’s rent or deposit will not be accepted.
All other interested viewers are advised to seek assistance from other providers.
You will work directly with a resource navigator who will guide you through the application process, determine eligibility, and authorize rental payment. Payment is made directly to the landlord. To begin, please submit the form below. If the form gives you an error, please contact a Resource Navigator by email or phone.
Please note: Due to the overwhelming number of requests for assistance, we appreciate your patience in waiting for a response from our team.