IFCS | A Denver Area Food Bank and More to Nourish Lives

One-Time Rental Assistance Payment for November 2023

Integrated Family Community Services’ lottery for November rental assistance will accept applications Sunday, October 1, 2023, through Sunday, October 15, 2023, from current IFCS program participants. This is a limited program providing one-time payment to assist low-income households with November 2023 rent. The program is not short-term or emergency rental assistance. Households with past-due accounts, demands for payment, eviction notices, or require assistance for more than one month are not eligible to apply.

This is a tenant-based program. Low-income households currently utilizing IFCS programs may apply. Assistance is limited to households within the Arapahoe County areas of Centennial, Englewood, Glendale, Littleton, Sheridan, and unincorporated Arapahoe County along the I-25 corridor. Rental assistance is paid to the landlord directly.

To be entered into the lottery, applicants must have a signed lease, fully paid deposits, and no remaining balance from previous months in addition to meeting income and residency requirements. To apply for the lottery, applicants must first complete an Eligibility Determination Form to confirm program selection criteria is met. If conditions are met, the household will be asked to complete an Application for Rental Assistance. Only complete applications that meet eligibility criteria will be considered for the lottery.

The total funding available for this program is limited to $30,000. An estimated 15 households will be selected for November 2023 assistance. Each eligible household is assigned a number. A computer program will randomly select numbers representing households to receive assistance. If selected, households can expect to receive payment totaling no more than the 2023 calculated Fair Market Rent for Arapahoe County.

The following is required to consider a household for one-time rent payment.

1.       Completed IFCS Eligibility Determination Form

2.       Completed IFCS Application for Rental Assistance

3.       Current Signed Lease or Month-to-Month Rental Agreement

4.       Account Ledger originated from Property Management/Landlord

5.       Proof of Pay, Cash Benefit, or other Financial Compensation

Integrated Family Community Services cannot guarantee financial assistance will be provided. As an applicant, a household must qualify for the program. As a lottery, only those chosen by the computer-generated system will receive assistance. If selected, assistance may only cover a partial payment towards November 2023 rent. If approved, payment by a certain date cannot be guaranteed.   

If you have any questions, call 303-789-0501 x103.

Thank you,

Integrated Family Community Services Program Team

If the above eligibility criteria are not met, we regret to inform you that IFCS is not able to provide assistance at this time. In this case, we encourage you to seek other resources. Learn more about available services in your area at Mile High United Way: unitedwaydenver.org/2-1-1

Rental Assistance Eligibility Submissions Ended October 15, 2023. Please check back later for future opportunities.

Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or  retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. Mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. Fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or 
  3. Email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

This statement was updated 8.3.22 in accordance with USDA updates and guidelines.